Thursday, August 12, 2010

recent's feeling....

Recently, I "looks" normal, nothing happen, and happy.. but, actly i feel sad and guilty...
y?y?y? tis is bcox i worry about money... y in tis world money is so important?? r we reli cant live without money?? who can answer tis ques for me?? my sadness hv2 tell fr last sem... i went so hard and finally i get 2 change my major... at first i reli feel vy happy... bcox finally i can study something related 2 science... but, jux at the moment tat i jux came bk fr langkawi... a bad news came... my mum call me and told me tat ptptn ask me 2 send some document as an inform to them tat i change my major... SHIT!!! i never tot of tat... so... after i reach home i quickly look thru the letter fr ptptn... oh my god!!! i dun understand wat they wan.... b4 tis i received a call fr UNIMAS... they ask me 2 go bk and take surat pengesahan... oh my god!! impossible u ask me spend ard RM200 juz 2 bk UNIMAS and get the letter... but luckily, my fren help me 2 take it... next, another furious thg... they din gv me another letter tat i wan... so.. i call 2 here n there jux 2 ask abt the letter... and finally some1 told me tat UNIMAS ady send the letter 2 ptptn...SETTLE.... so, finally i settle all the prob and send all the documents 2 ptptn... (wonder they received onot)..
after a few weeks... i bk 2 UNIMAS.... b4 tis ptptn got told me tat they will bank in the money 2 me late a bit... but they din say how long will it take... so, i prepared 2 wait... who knows, after 1 month they still haven bank in the money 2 me... SHIT!!!!. how do i live??? luckily, i still left some money fr last sem... erm.. i 4got start fr when.. i plan 2 apply JPA... starting i was vy mind abt the bond.. bcox i hate 2 being "tied" by government... but lastly... i persuade myself.. jux a few years... bear vf it for my parents...
wondering y i suddenly wan2 apply JPA?? bcox i come fr a poor family... and bcox of my stubborn, i choose 2 stay outside which makes me spend more... honestly, i feel a bit regret tat i decided to stay outside... it reli spend more... after i counted the loan fr ptptn, it seems like not enuf for me... and i dun wan take money fr my parents.. tats y i choose 2 apply JPA... another reason is my mum told me tat my dad going 2 resign... haiz....
but, bcox of my stubborn again... i miss the period 2 apply JPA... God... pls help me... ptptn din gv me money and i cant get JPA too... Wat am i going 2 do??? I reli dun wan 2 bcum a burden 2 my parents.... they r living in a hardship... and my bro is still studying too... house loan, car loan. utility bill.. all are money... although they told me when i m not enuf money juz ask fr them... but i know tis is going 2 be a burden 2 them... my air ticket, broadband, telephone bill... its enuf for them 2 suffer... i dun wan my parents suffer.... but who can help me??
will there be any money fall fr heaven??? i reli hope so....
i dun dare 2 call bk home... bcox whenever i heard the sounds of my parents sure i will cry... i dun wan2 cry in front of them... i dun wan they worry abt me.... help... wat can i do??? y i m so stubborn?? my selfish and stubborn makes my parents suffering.... SORRY, mum and dad.... i m so unfillial....

2 comments:

  1. ehhh.....dont worry...just find some part time job at outside la..And if i cant stay with u all bring u incovenience then im sorry for tat...I hope to help u but me now left RM100..guess what? I need to survive until the end of the semester. Although my brother say when ever I got not enough money I can always ask from him anytime but he oso not that rich and his money you xue you han neh...u understand tat feeling right?? me now working in faculty as lab demo..at least u got RM100++ to survive right? Take care friend. When semester break then work lo to keep mo0ney lo...me last sem din keep any until now so hard lo...this sem just susah susah abit lo...what to do...If you know it is your problem then try ur best to change lo..Last word,dun sad. Nothing cant be solved in this world..Smile..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai, sis. I dont know what should I say now.
    but I actually can feel what you feel now. I also came form a poor family. And not they say if not enuf can ask from them, but is i borrow them when i also need to count my burget carefully. We all are poor student. Hope that you can survice. and plan your life with the most ecornomcs lifestyle.
    support you

    ReplyDelete